3.04.2011

First Food!


Bryon and I gave Caprina some baby cereal last night for the first time. We were very entertained but I don't think Capri was amused. She actually did really well swallowing it but gave us some pretty disgruntled looks in the process. She only consumed about 2 or 3 spoonfuls, the rest ended up on her bib. We're starting pretty slowly and just seeing if she's interested before we introduce it to her on a consistent basis. As fun as it is to introduce some food to her, I can't believe she's getting old enough for it! I feel like my baby is growing way too fast. Whenever I see babies smaller then her I get sad (and she's only four months old!). I think I'm pretty much doomed to be a little sad the rest of my life. haha. On the other hand though, each new stage has been so much fun and whenever I'm feeling like she's growing too fast I remember all the fun things ahead of us.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! real food :) That face is so funny in the second picture :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Aww Anna, Capri growing up will just be another excuse for you to have another baby. :-)

    ReplyDelete